And here it is from a different angle ...
So what have we here this week.... Starting on the left some little letters I have been using for a couple of ATC's I have made for a swap, that I have not taken a picture of, so will show you those next week!!! Behind that is a collage, I have been working on, here it is close up
It's still work in progress so I will show you the finished article next week, when it's all done!
At the back is a pregancy journal I was doing for my daughter but not quite finished it, another job that needs to be completed! I thought about it today and this page in particular ...
With Kate back in the news and having a second baby, I remembered how sick my daughter was with Hyperemesis Gravidarum, like Kate is now. Sadly people do not realise how ill you are with it only 3 out of 1,000 pregant women get this, my daughter lost 10% of her body weight and was hospitalised, it is so debilitating! I found a fellow WOYWW friend, who's daughter was going through this as well, which helped..... So I need to get this journal finished!
There is a small woodern box which was given to me by a friend, need to have a think what I'm going to do with it! A selection of Stampotique rubber stamps of which one is for ATC's. A journal book as I did a journaling class on Saturday with Carol Fox, she is in Craft Stamper this month. Here it is work in progress......I also made this card
And I made my first project for the Craft Stamper Magazine design team, "Make it Take it" challenge
This involved stamping on tissue, there is a seperate post with step by step instructions . There are a few other bits and bobs, feel free to have a look round.
Thank you for visiting my desk, if you wish to see other crafty desks, just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right a bit further down.
Please leave a comment and I will return your visit.







I do love the piece of paper with the rainbow colours on it just under your journal. Your poor daughter. #17
ReplyDeleteMorning Jackie, Oh dear your poor daughter is suffering just like the duchess of Cambridge right now. Some lovely art pieces you've shown us . happy woyww jill #17
ReplyDeleteGosh, isn't Lara growing. It seems like only yesterday she was being born. What a delightful little girl she is and what a proud grandparent you must be.
ReplyDeletePoor Kate if I remember what your daughter was like, what a dreadful thing to happen to her.
Love the work you are showing especially the submission for CS - fab!
Hugs, Neet 35 x
I like the rainbow colour paper in the first pic - very bright and cheery to start the day!! And look at all those lovely pics of Lara. I really like the last pic because the colours are so very different from the normal baby stuff!
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 30 xx
Your work is fab, as always. Sorry your girlie is feeling so sick at the mo. I do hope this phase passes quickly. Hugs, Chris # 34
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to capture all those moments. You are so right people underestimate how serious morning sickness can be for both mother and babe.
ReplyDeleteSandra de @26
Golly, Jackie. What a lot you have managed this week - great pictures of Lara - she is really growing beautifully, isn't she?
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #4
So much going on here - so interesting and inspirational. Love that card - that's one of my favourite Stampotique stamps. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for your daughter, I hope she is feling better soon. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLindsay #65
Your collage is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY understand what your daughter is going through, I was one of the 3 out of 1000. I was so sick. I couldn't keep anything down during my first trimester. Fortunately, it got better after that. #56
What an amazing collage...so detailed and dimensional. There is always something to work on or complete that's what keeps us crafting. Be well ~ Carole #71
ReplyDeleteYour projects are just wonderful, that collage is so pretty! Sorry for your daughter, hope she will be better soon!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele 33
WOW wow wow!! I can't wait to see your finished collage Jackie! Your work just absolutely fascinates me...it's amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Amy E. #3
Scrapthissavethat.com
Love the collage! It is just fab and with such an adorable photo too. Babies - how can you not smile at them?
ReplyDeleteand lovely to hear you'll be in CS -that cluster (? spray? what would you call it ??) is beautiful and sets of the photo perfectly.
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (2)
My daughter has a secret and I am thankful that it is not making her sick and ill. I love the idea of making a journal about the next 8months... thank you so much for sharing. (hugs)))
ReplyDeleteBishopsmate #83
I don't know if I need to rummage any further, I'm in sensory overload! Of course the white project is just beautiful...will it be spray finished or is that a dumb question! And gosh, it doesn't seem a ear ago that your poor gal was suffering so...I love the page you made.
ReplyDelete